Wednesday 29 April 2009

GUEST SPOT - PARKO PVFC






















This is my friend Andy! I really wanted him to review a peanut butter for my blog, but he's sooooo busy!! So I'm going to conduct an imaginary interview with him about his crippling fear of peanut butter! Excitement, thy name is blogosphere!

Mark: Hi Andy!
Andy: Hi Mark! Thanks for interviewing me!
Mark: You're welcome Andy! Now, why are you scared of peanut butter?
Andy: I don't know Mark! Maybe I don't have a soul?
Mark: I'm sure you do Andy!

Wow! What a great interview! I'd like to thank imaginary Andy for answering all my questions!

Here's a record!

It's by a band called the JAPANDROIDS!!! Great name guys! Everyone loves Japan AND robots - smart dudes! This record is GREAT for summertime, as they sing about kissin' girls and havin' fun! Right on! I feel ya guys! Their guitar sound is reminiscent of a peanut butter sandwich, but a light, posssibly low fat peanut butter on a fluffy slice of thick hovis! That's great!

2 comments:

  1. Sure that Andy fella looks like a blast...

    Also, Mr. Kinsey wants to do a guest review, get in touch bruv

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a peanut butter hater, may I do a review?

    PLZPLZPL?

    ReplyDelete