Tuesday 14 April 2009

Waitrose Own Brand Peanut Butter

Wow! Do you remember when young people had feelings? It seems that these days all they do is beat up grannies or ride single speed bicycles! Or both!

Camel understands about feelings - their super fun album Mirage is full of 'em! NOT REALLY! Camel invented prog, and anyone who thinks otherwise is totally wrong about this! I know what you're thinking super-buddies, "prog is dumb and for nerds!" or "its not called prog its called yacht-rock". They are both true! So don't tell anyone that you got this from me, SUPER-UNCOOL.

This is really the only good prog album ever - there are riffs and flute solos but they are always what Jimmy Chong calls "solid jams" - I feel ya Jimmy!

Onto peanut butter - MEMORY TEST! I remember once eating Waitrose own-brand peanut butter at my neighbour's house, in a sandwich. Wowee! It was really good!

I can't find a picture of it, so here is an adorable picture of an Asian person in Waitrose.

























The only thing I remember about Waitrose own brand peanut butter is that it is SUPER TASTY. Dang! Sorry guys!


Taste: 5/5!
Texture: 5/5!
Cost: 0/5 (Oh man! I want to buy some when I was 8 and it was super expensive for an 8 year old! Jeez!)

To conclude, this peanut butter probably is the best peanut butter ever! Yeah!

1 comment:

  1. this record is smoother than sunpat smooth variety. mmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete