Monday 4 May 2009

Sunpat Smooth

AIIIIII
AI-HA-HA-HAAAAIII
AM BLEEDIN
FROM MOI BROKEN HOOIIRRTT

So says Johnny Truant - best cockney metal band of 2002 and worst of any year after that! Maybe it was because I was 14, but these "dudes" were totally "righteous"!! Here is their only good album, The Repercussions Of A Badly Planned Suicide! If the only repercussions these guys were feeling was making a really good album, then I might have to try this "suicide" all the kids are talking about these days!!! (Just kidding guys! I wouldn't get into heaven - : /)

The guitar sound on this album reminds me of a very dense peanut butter, with hints of a bright nuttiness throughout. Rough around the edges, and very much a "maverick" kind of flavour, nonetheless, one of the better peanut butter/guitar sounds I've tasted, with my ears. Yeah!!!

Today, I'm going back on my word and featuring Sunpat - I'm not a liar though! "In This Economy" I've had to scale back my peanut butter choices, which includes stealing Damon's peanut butter. Whoa there buddies! Did I say stealing?! I meant using without his consent ; D




Eww gross!












As we all know, this isn't a great peanut butter!! Bland, inoffensive yet subtly offensive at the same time, Sunpat is the M.E. of the peanut butter world. I put this on sainsburys taste-the-difference crumpets for my tea yesterday and it ACTUALLY RUINED THE CRUMPETS ("pikelets" for northern people)!! That made me sad : (

Taste: 1/5
Texture: 2/5
Cost: 1/5 (I shouldn't have to pay for it!!1)

The cloy factor is huge on this one too friends! AVOID AVOID AVOID

Eegh!


1 comment:

  1. I think we're nearly too old to die young anyway dude. I wouldn't risk it.

    ReplyDelete