Wednesday 1 April 2009

Tesco Own Brand Smooth Peanut Butter

A haiku:

Five percent, of your
Daily calorie intake
Not very tasty

Issue two of my blog is about peanut butter, but I also diversified into Bear Vs Shark's seminally happy-good-times record Right Now You're In The Best of Hands, And If Something's Not Quite Right, Your Doctor Will Know In A Hurry! Wow! That's a long title! But also very reassuring (thanks bear vs shark guys)!

Every track on this record is great! I wouldn't have put it up if it wasn't though - silly! A lot of people have called this album "pop-punk", but they're dumb. This record takes influence from motown, but I couldn't find it in there - I just call it good times super fun! Apart from two tracks which make me sad D:, but then the rest of the tracks make me feel even happier afterwards, so that's really good! Overall I would give this album Four High Fives! Yeah!

I am also reviewing Teso Own Brand Smooth Peanut Butter





Uh Oh this one is crunchy!

This peanut butter is bland and inoffensive. When I had my sandwich for lunch today I forgot what I was eating halfway through - IT IS THAT BORING. If it was a person they'd study economics and love "going out with the lads" - their facebook page would be very dull indeed! Oh dear!

Taste: n/a
Texture: 3/5
Cost: 5/5 (my mum bought it for me! that's value!)

To conclude, I would say this peanut is not great, or even good. But I would eat it - yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment